Please find below the list of the required elements to set up your Push Communication:
- The title of the event.
- A picture (1920x1080 pixels minimum, 4 Mo maximum). We recommend to use a PNG format for a better image resolution.
- The date of the event and the registration deadline.
- The description of the event (with a photo of each speaker and a short biography if needed).
We do not recommend including redirection links to an external website in the text.
This may result in a loss of traffic to your JobTeaser page and impact your Push Communication statistics. We will not be able to track who is redirected to an external website.
- The type of registration: registration on JobTeaser, on an external site or no registration needed.
If you want students to register on a site external to JobTeaser, we advise you to indicate directly the link of the event on your site or the link of the videoconference.
- The location of the event: is it online or not?
Please note that indicating an address in the 'event location' section will send a notification the day before and 1 hour before the event to registered students inviting them to meet at the location of the event.
- The specific questions you would like to ask the registered students.
- The targeting of the Push Communication to specific schools or to one or several countries.
To prepare your Push Communication, read our dedicated article How to create my Push Communication? or sign up for our live webinar on creating a Push Communication.