What is the ‘online talent’ tab?
- Under 'Visual overview', you can find out more about the candidates that are online and what they are looking for. All this information can be used as potential filters to find the right candidate!
- Under 'Sourcing', you can find a full list of event registrants. By clicking on the name of the person, you will then have access to all the information completed on his profile and his CV.
When the event is live, the chat opens up. That means that candidates can reach out to you but also that you can reach out to them. So instead of just waiting for incoming chats, be proactive and go find your candidates!
Sourcing candidates before the Virtual Career Fair:
Use the Talent Bank to be proactive before the event. In addition to waiting for incoming 1:1 conversation requests, source and search for your candidates !
It is essential to use this tool to optimize your participation in the Virtual Career Fair.
With one click, you can reach candidates who might not have applied to your company.
- Add different filters to find candidates matching your target group, or use the search bar. If you want to search for a specific candidate, make sure to insert AND between their first name and last name (e.g. “Alan AND Smith”).
- Click on the candidate's name to check out their profile. Here you can also find and download the CVs of the participants.
- Once you have identified an interesting profile, simply click on "Invite to a 1:1 conversation", select the recruiter who will conduct the 1:1 conversation and the time slot in which you wish to conduct it, then invite the candidate.
The candidate will then receive an email informing them of the invitation. Once the invitation has been sent, the time slot can no longer be reserved. If the candidate accepts, the interview will be confirmed, if the candidate declines, the time slot will be bookable again.
Find out all information on 1:1 conversations here.
Reaching out to candidates during the Virtual Career Fair:
When the event is live, the chat opens up. That means that candidates can reach out to you, but also that you can reach out to them.
So instead of just waiting for incoming chats, be proactive and go find your candidates!
If the candidate looks interesting, go ahead and start a conversation with them!
You can contact candidates that are online (= chat) and offline (= send message). Offline candidates will be notified about your message via email. If there is already an ongoing conversation between your company and the candidate, it will show as "See chat". This way, you can keep track of who you and your colleagues are already in touch with!
Find out how to manage your chat inbox here.