The promotion of the Virtual Career Fair is carried out by JobTeaser for 1 month after its creation and its activation on the JobTeaser platform:
- By email, in the weekly newsletter
- In the student dashboard
- In the Events' module of the JobTeaser site
- On JobTeaser's social networks.
For your participation in the event to be a success, it is essential that our audiences are shared and that you communicate on your own social networks.
Tips : our advice to enhance your Virtual Career Fair:
1. Before the event:
- Share the link to the event on your networks
- Encourage your team members to publish the link themselves on their own account (this allows a better reach)
- Motivate your collaborators to react to the posts (little tip: it is better to comment than to share)
2. During the event:
- Source in the Talent Bank by contacting candidates for 1:1 conversations
- Respond to incoming requests (1:1 conversations and chats)
- Be active and reactive in all your interventions, in general
3. After the event:
- Share your recent participation and feedback.
- Share the replay of your live presentation
- Encourage your collaborators to react to the posts (little tip: it is better to comment than to share)
We provide you with a communication kit below, to download and customize:
- PDF version: Communication kit - Instructions for use
- PowerPoint version with customizable visuals (download the document to modify it as you wish): Communication kit - Instructions for use