If you encounter a 400/401/403/404/422 error page, please follow these instructions:
- Use the Google Chrome browser
- Make sure you have the latest version of your browser: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- Clear your cookies: https://linktr.ee/jobteaser20
- Log in via this URL: https://www.jobteaser.com/en/users/sign_in
Please note: if you connect to your recruiter profile on several different back offices at the same time, you will get an error message unless you use a different browser for each back office.
If, despite the various instructions provided, you are unable to connect, please contact our International Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Error 403 CLOUDFARE
If you encounter a 403 CloudFare error, it is likely that your company's security solution is provided by Netskope.
Indeed, this editor retranscribes the information from JobTeaser in an erroneous way, leading to a blocking of your access.
To solve this problem permanently, your IT department should contact Netskope directly. You should tell them the following:
- "When accessing https://www.jobteaser.com/ an HTTP header of the request is incorrectly copied by Netskope, resulting in a blocking by CloudFare and leading to a 403 Forbidden error."
- Transmit: your IP address, the date and time of the error occurrence and the type of error (403 Forbidden).
Temporarily, you can use a mobile hotspot. This will allow you to bypass your firewall, which caused the error.
An error 500 is usually related to the use of emojis or special characters in descriptions or text fields on JobTeaser.
In this case, you must remove the emojis used and reload the page.
An error 500 can also be related to the insertion of a video or videoconference link that is too long in your back office.
In this case, you must shorten it by using the free tool https://bitly.com for example and then insert the shortened link.
If, after doing this, you still get an error 500 message, we recommend that you contact our International Customer Care Team at email@example.com
Please send us as much information as possible, including screenshots, and we will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.